Energy and Sustainability Data Analyst
This position is for an intern, or part time data analyst.
An individual who is able to:
- Use experience with modeling, excel and databases to read and manipulate data sets.
- Use analytic background to identify and rectify inaccuracy within data sets. Help to ensure all data is reliable.
- Understand the multiple ways the organization can and is using the data to make decisions.
- Use data to tell a clear story that will help team develop next steps of action.
- Take clear and concise notes that will be distributed to team.
- Recognize bottlenecks in current process, assist in developing and standardizing efficient processes.
- Academic course of study in Industrial Engineering, Data Science, Engineering, Sustainability, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Business, or Finance. An undergraduate degree in another discipline, combined with strong data analytical skills, would be considered as well.
- The ability to analyze, model and interpret data
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent Excel, Word, Outlook, Smart Sheets
- Able to work independently and manage multiple projects
- A plus but not necessary:
- SQL and databases
- Financial modeling
- Experience with real estate
- Basic understanding of energy, water, sustainability, buildings